Junior Business Intelligence Developer (Closed)
Scaleupally is looking for a passionate Business Intelligence Developer in a Junior Role. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiast of working with different clients from different domains. He/She will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions (reports and dashboards), including but not limited to query tools, data visualization, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools, for new as well as existing projects.
The Job would be to work under our CTO. We would look into the following details while hiring a junior Business Intelligence Developer.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers 0-1 years of Professional Experience
Database | MS Excel | SQL
Roles and Responsibilities
- You would be responsible for development of BI projects, designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer business needs and expectations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Work as per the business intelligence competency best practices and implementation methodologies.
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements.
- Own daily/weekly refreshes for existing engagements, delivering error-free final deliverables to clients.
- Work closely with the Quality team to provide support for testing, troubleshooting, and working documentation.
- Work with peers to implement BI technical solutions.
Ensure agility & resilience while adapting to teamwork environments, as this changesproject to project.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and skills including good user experience/UI Design
- Knowledge/Experience in developing reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Knowledge/Experience in connecting to multiple data sources and building datasets in Power BI.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- Experience in working with MIS/ WFM Systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and working in an agile way on data projects.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
Office Hours: 5 days a week plus alternate Sat working. 10:30 to 8 pm. No punch-in, punch-out systems, goaloriented work culture
- Monthly parties and Friday evening snacks
- Increment: 10% to 50%
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
Take your chance