Hiring Junior Business Intelligence Developer (Closed)
Scaleupally is looking forward to hiring Business Intelligence Developer at a Junior Role. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiast of working with different clients from different domains. He/She will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions (reports and dashboards), including but not limited to query tools, data visualization, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting and data modeling tools, for new as well as existing projects.
We would look into the following details while hiring Business Intelligence Developer.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers 1-3 years of Professional Experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- You would be responsible for the development on BI projects, designing and deliverable suitable solution in line with customer business needs and expectations.
- Work with programming languages to build the Data Pull, Data Processing, and Data Refresh Automations
- Work on smooth data integration and data pull automation with the client environment (data lakes, data marts etc.) through Apis as other mechanisms
- Work with leadership team to identify, design and implement the appropriate reporting user experience for the clients, ensuring adherence to security standards as well as usability and scalability best practices
- Work closely with the Quality team to provide support for testing, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Proactive contribution towards upgradation, enhancement and maintenance of internal tools that help in overall project management, automation of different processes and ensure quality checks & balances
Ensure agility & resilience while adapting to teamwork environments, as this changes project to project.
- 1-2 years of experience of developing reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience of connecting to multiple data sources and building datasets in Power BI.
- Experience of writing SQL queries
- Atleast1 year of experience is any kind of programming languages like PHP, Java, R, Python, etc
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and skills including good user experience/UI Design
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- Experience of working with MIS/ WFM Systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and working in an agile way on data projects.
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as collaborate effectively with client and internal teams.
Exceptional analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent communications skills
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
Office Hours: 5 days a week plus alternate Sat working. 10:30 to 8pm. No punch-in, punch-out systems, goaloriented work culture.
- Monthly parties and Friday evening snacks
- Increment: 10% to 30% sure
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to leaning in different domains
Take your chance