Hiring Senior PHP Developer
Non-tech founders and early-stage startups are struggling with Quality Digital Platform Development. 23% of startups fail because they do not have the right team & 17% of startup said that they failed due to Poor Product /unfriendly Product.
ScaleupAlly is powering the world’s start-ups and leaders with the expertise to quickly build quality digital platforms using Top Talents, with guaranteed fulfilment. ScaleupAlly believes in the power of collaborative intelligence – “None of us is as smart as all of us”. Developing disruptive solutions requires collaborative efforts from great tech talents. The right team behind a project increases the chances of its success by 70%. Our vision is to help new-age companies scale up their technological capabilities by providing on-demand access to world-class talent.
Meet the Team Members: https://scaleupally.io/about-us/
Company PPT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16i85lDVgC-6rZEH3SmfdeYFa7u0GF9oj/view?usp=sharing
We look forward to hiring a passionate PHP Developer to join our backend team in a Senior Role. The ideal candidate will be an active developer eager to learn and strengthen his/her skills and gain management experience.
- Handle the end-to-end process of Software Development Lifecycle
- Handle and train Jr. Software Engineers
- Plan the project, create the architectural design, and manage the communication with the client
The Job would be to work under our CTO. We would look into the following details while hiring a PHP Developer.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in PHP for 3 to 5 years
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii and others
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Should have worked as an individual contributor in most stages of SDLC like requirement understanding, Translating requirements into modules and module designing.
- Proficiency in creating Web Applications and RESTful APIs with a PHP framework preferred
- Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Node.js and AngularJS knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Experience in training Juniors.
- Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
- Office Hours: 6 days a week with 2nd and 3rd Sat off. Office timings – 10 to 8pm
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 20 to 40% for sure.
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
Take your chance