Hiring Junior PHP Developer (Closed)
Non-tech founders and early-stage startups are struggling with Quality Digital Platform Development. 23% of startups fail because they do not have the right team & 17% of startup said that they failed due to Poor Product /unfriendly Product.
ScaleupAlly is powering the world’s start-ups and leaders with the expertise to quickly build quality digital platforms using Top Talents, with guaranteed fulfilment. ScaleupAlly believes in the power of collaborative intelligence – “None of us is as smart as all of us”. Developing disruptive solutions requires collaborative efforts from great tech talents. The right team behind a project increases the chances of its success by 70%. Our vision is to help new-age companies scale up their technological capabilities by providing on-demand access to world-class talent.
Meet the Team Members: https://scaleupally.io/about-us/
Company PPT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16i85lDVgC-6rZEH3SmfdeYFa7u0GF9oj/view?usp=sharing
We look forward to hiring a passionate PHP Developer to join our backend team in a Junior Role. The ideal candidate will be an active developer eager to learn and strengthen his/her skills.
- Development of all server-side logic
- Setting up of the database
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
The Job would be to work under our CTO and Senior Developers. We would look into the following details while hiring a PHP Developer.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG: MCA – Computers (optional)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in PHP for 0 to 1 year
- Good Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Anyone would be acceptable.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of AJAX, RESTful APIs, Curl
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Good Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- AWS, Python, Node.js and AngularJS knowledge is a plus.
- Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
- Office Hours: 6 days a week with 2nd and 3rd Sat off. Office timings – 10 to 8pm
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 20 to 40% for sure.
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to leaning in different domains
Take your chance