Hiring Front End Developer (Closed)
We look forward to hiring a passionate Front End Developer to join our Cloud Tech Department in an Intermediate Role. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field and gain managerial experience. Your primary focus will be the development of the Front end UI, Mobile Responsiveness, ensuring high performance, and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A good understanding of both back-end and front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
The Job would be to work directly under our CTO/Senior Developers. We would look into the following details while Hiring Front End Developer.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Angular JS | Jquery | Object Oriented Programming | AJAX | HTML5 | CSS3 | AWS | APIs
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Develop/Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
Required Candidate Profile
- Experience in PHP for 1 to 3 years
- The candidate should have worked as an individual contributor in most stages of SDLC like requirement understanding, Translating requirements into modules, and module designing.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of AJAX, RESTful APIs, Curl
- Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as BitBucket
- Knowledge of any other front-end technology is a plus
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
- Office Hours: 5 days a week plus alternate Sat working. 10 AM to 8 PM
- Monthly parties and Friday evening snacks
- Increment: 20% to 40%.
- Small and friendly team culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
Take your chance