Hiring Flutter Developer
Scaleupally is looking for a passionate Flutter Developer to join our Delivery Team at a Junior Role. The primary focus of this role will be designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
The Job would be to work directly under our Growth Partners and Senior Flutter Developer.
UG: B.Tech/B.E./BCA – Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech/MCA – Any Specialization (PG not compulsory)
Flutter, Rest APIs, Firebase, Git, App Publishing
- Designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Building custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs available in native Android and IOS.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Having a strong understanding of the RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol.
- Maintaining the code quality, organization, and automatization.
Required Candidate Profile
- 0-1 year of experience with Flutter
- Prior experience in Native Android/iOS would be helpful
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
- Experience in handling location services, notifications, rest APIs, 3rd party integrations in a flutter
- Should know how to use Adobe XD/Figma to use the design file and use it to build the app
- Knowledge in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of best practices for mobile app design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable and can work well in changing environments
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: Rs 96,000 to Rs 1,80,000
- Office Hours: 6 days a week with 1st and Last Sat as working. Office timings – 10 to 8pm
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 20 to 40% for sure.
- Company Performance Bonus
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
Take your chance