Hiring Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI)
We look forward to hiring a passionate Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI). He/She will responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions (reports and dashboards), including but not limited to query tools, data visualization, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools, for new as well as existing projects.
We would look into the following details while hiring Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI).
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/IT or other similar degrees
- 0-1 years’ experience in data analysis, data modeling, and business reporting
- 0-1 years of experience in developing reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Good Knowledge in connecting to multiple data sources and building datasets in Power BI.
- Good Knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Expertise in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc
- Excellent analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- Experience of working with MIS/ WFM Systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and working in an agile way on data projects.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and excellent communications skills
Required Candidate Skills
- Strong background of working with database systems along with a strong knowledge of SQL
- Proficient with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSIS, SSRS
- High level of expertise in MS Excel; knowledge of MS Access is preferred
- Experience in developing applications in Power BI.; exposure to any other BI tools is a plus
- Hands-on in Python or PHP as well as competent in DAX queries
- Knowledge of tools such as AWS and SQL server is required
- Hands-on in Power BI & Power Tools
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- High orientation for customer-centricity along with ownership
- Strong reasoning skills and numerical abilities
- The team member who is trustworthy, transparent, and honest
Take your chance