We look forward to hiring a passionate Hiring Business Analyst to join at an intermediate. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiast of working with different clients from different domains. The primary focus is to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps (“As-Is/To be”) flows, and diagrams. The role revolves around being the interface between Business and Technology. Fundamental knowledge of the web and app technologies and user journeys therefore necessary as well.
We would look into the following details while Hiring Business Analyst.
- Eliciting requirements during real-time collaborative sessions with Global Startups and other stakeholders.
- Work with international clients to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps (“As-Is/To be”) flows, and diagrams.
- Preparing SRS in collaboration with the development team and actively participate in relevant signoff /approvals.
- Coordinating for User Acceptance Testing and closure of defects
- Managing projects and communicating delivery plans with stakeholders
- Process design for assisted sales, UI (user experience) & Mobility Application, UAT testing, and timely delivery of projects.
- Assisting in budgeting for development of CRs/Projects through Growth Partners
- Work with the team to scout, screen, interview Freelancers, and expand ScaleupAlly Freelance Network.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in software development lifecycle (analysis, development, testing, and documentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- Experience facilitating the development and documentation of use cases.
- Ability to present and explain project-specific information to Tech lead, developers, and QAs.
- Solid skills effectively managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Capacity to work closely with the development team and speak “their language.“
- Adaptable to a business environment with fast-changing requirements and priorities
- Basic knowledge in Web Technologies like PHP, NodeJs, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, WordPress, MySQL Database, AWS, and Mobile Technologies: Flutter, ReactNative, iOS, Android.
- The ability to estimate work effort at the project initiation stage is preferred.
- Knowledge or Interest in Data Visualization and Data Science is preferred.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
- Office Hours: 5 days a week plus alternate Sat working. 10:30 to 8 pm. No punch-in, punch-out systems, goal-oriented work culture.
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 10 to 30% for sure.
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to leaning in different domains
Take your chance