Employee Feedback Session with Aditya Goswami
Nourishing superb employee experience is the top concern for any organization across the world. But how to know how you fare as a company? Are you able to engage the team members? Do they feel connected? Is there any aspect that needs a change at the workplace? All these questions and many more get addressed by one crucial activity called EMPLOYEE FEEDBACK.
Feedback from an employee matters a lot. It acts as a source of motivation and encouragement for the company owners. It puts an organization to evolve for the better. It fosters a positive work atmosphere. It helps to build a closely connected community where every opinion matters. People feel motivated for better performance when their feedback is respected.
For us, the growth partners at ScaleupAlly feedback from our workmates has always mattered. We feel feedback allows us the opportunity to know our strengths and weaknesses. Employee feedback practice this month has been greeted with overwhelming responses. Colleagues shared their views about the company and what has been their experience at ScaleupAlly.
It is good to hear that our colleagues love to work at ScaleupAlly. Nothing can boost us up more and keep us moving and scaling newer heights in the domain of IT service in Noida.
Good to Share the Responses We Got
We, at ScaleupAlly, would love to share what one of our team members thinks about us and how one feels about being a part of our organization.
About Aditya Goswami
Growth Partner @ ScaleupAlly
Aditya is a Business Consultant and a Growth Partner, on a journey to discover and understand the hardships and challenges, Startups and SMEs are facing in terms of expanding their business, whether in terms of revenue or in terms of growth. Aditya has been consulting all the Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Organisation Managers, in all their day-to-day business hindrances by providing them data-driven solutions for better and effective decision making.
Read what Aditya Goswami has to say about us. Here we go with the questions asked:
1. Top 3 things that you look for in a soul-nourishing career.
I hail from a journalism background, and since my college days, I have always wanted to own a startup. Before coming to Scaleup Ally, I have also done internships in some famous startups like MilkBasket. To run my own company with the utmost flexibility and a healthy atmosphere is the satiating point of my career. Continuing to raise my learning curve and striving my abilities to higher scales is one of the most important things that I look for in a soul-nourishing career.
2. Starting your journey from startups to a dream of having a startup of your own- Can you list the top 3 pain points that you have encountered so far?
3. Has Scaleup Ally ever addressed these pain points of yours? If yes, then how?
4. What are your takeaways in the company's culture?
5. That's so pleasant to hear. So Aditya, did ScaleupAlly happen to give you the autonomy to make decisions?
6. You seem to really like Scaleup Ally! So, do you see yourself working with the company for 5 years from now? If so, what would be your expected designations?
7. Is there something you want to change about Scaleup Ally?
Please get us a bigger lunch area (pleading!!!) 😛