Hire freelancers across the South Africa
Gig Marketplace (Service Indutry)
UI/UX and Full Stack Development
Wordpress, HTML, CSS, AWS
About the Client
GigSafari is a South African Freelancing site. The Gig Economy provides a real opportunity to alleviate the unemployment crisis in South Africa, as well as provide an alternative talent pool for organizations of all sizes.
ScaleupAlly’s team has the expertise of the said domain and thus suggested a lot of relevant features to the client. Top talents in the WordPress, HTML and AWS were assembled to form a team.
Problems faced by Client
- Freelancing platforms have vast number of features and thus there was a need to prioritize them and build a strategy for flawless and fool proof development
- To ensure team coordination and smooth project execution, there was a need of a project manager to overlook the implementation of complete project
- Client was looking for an agile methodology and an expert in the same, thereby the role of ScaleupAlly.
03. Solution and Outcomes
The impactful performance
- On time completion of the project despite of various modification during the execution. It was possible due to agile methodology followed by ScaleupAlly.
- Considering the location and market, PayFast payment gateway was integrated.
- Easy management of traffic due to the integration of AWS (Super scalable servers)
ScaleupAlly has good understanding of technical needs and requirements.
Provided detailed documentation of all information and activities. Were able to provide alternative options when components of the site were not suitable or functional. Below are the areas where ScaleupAlly exceeded the expectations are:
- Providing additional insights and suggestions on the business concept
- Pulling all aspects of the project together
- Ensuring components of the website were developed within a limited budget